The company is technically oriented. Enough to mention that technicians are the company senior management and in average laboratories impact on running costs for over a third.
This allows to the commercial team to always propose innovative products and/or solve problems on quality, productivity, environment and safety.
Laboratories are structured in 5 operative units:
- Research lab
- Analysis lab
- Control lab
- Experimental laboratories for equipments
- Experimental laboratories for Chemicals
For your information, here below we list the main units and instruments present in our labs.
- ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROPHOTOMETER – Perkin Elmer
- PLASMA SPECTROSCOPY – Perkin Elmer
- ION CHROMATOGRAPHY – Dionex
- UV VISIBLE SPECTROPHOTOMETER – Shimatzu
- AUTOMATIC TRITATOR – Mettler Toledo
- X-RAY FLUORESCENCE – Thermo Scientific
- NEUTRAL SALT SPRAY – Aster
- ACETIC SALT SPRAY – Brave
- HUMIDITY CABINET – Brave
- MICROSCOPE – Leica
- CONTROL INSTRUMENTS FOR PAINT BONDING
- Reverse osmosis
- Micro Ultra Nano filtration with ceramic and polymeric membranes
- Diffusion dialysis
- Acid retardation
- Ion exchange
- Electrodyalisis and electrolysis
- Catalytic oxidation for NOx reduction
- Catalytic oxidation for Bivalent Iron
- Chemical oxidation with Fenton
- Solvent extraction
Moreover, pilot units with industrial capacity are hired to customers for tests on the line.